Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's been awhile. . .

I know. I'm horrible. I haven't kept up with this blog in quite some time. And I only have one reason. . . . . . . 

I'M FRIGGIN BUSY

Right as the spring semester started my work (Lin's) has gone into remodel mode. Well, they started the day after Thanksgiving, but they didn't go full force until January. It's been insane. Lately, and literally, all I have done is work or school. No social life, no love life, nothing. Just ask Miriam and Cash or my Lin's famn damily. I don't really have time for any of them. And I hate it. But I have just a few short 20 minutes before my next class so I'll be quick and tell you what's been going on.

School: It's crazy but somehow I'm getting better grades than what I had expected with what else is going on. (Part of why I'm so busy) But the best part is it's all about writing papers. (Minus math. That subject can just burn in hell forever.) Good thing I'm an excellent writer or else I'd be screwed. Oh, and I'm thinking about going back up to SUU. I know I've been up there and back but I just don't feel like I was ready for it and with what has been happening not only at home but everywhere else that has made me grow I feel as if I'm ready and I could handle being away this time. 

Work: It's in remodel and that alone is crazy. We hired some new people, they all seem cool so don't worry about them they're new faces but they're learning as quick as they can. (Other part of why I'm so busy)

Relationships: It's as if they have been put on hold for the time being. It sucks and shouldn't happen (I'll make that change soon) I try and make time to spend with Cash but it's as if I get called in to cover a shift or he makes other plans on the days I have off so we hardly ever see each other. It's as if I'm single but I have a guy who I hang out with barely once a week but too tired to really do anything with other than sit on the couch and just do nothing because I'm exhausted. (Long distance relationships suck and are more work than any other type of relationship. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. He is mine and I am his.)

Health: Somehow with all of the stuff I have going on I have been able to go to Dr. Pinkston at Advance Health and doing NAET (Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique) This is a whole other blog post that is set aside for when I have more time and not just a few minutes. It's amazing how this process works. And I'm also writing research papers on it so I'm becoming the know-it-all of NAET for my family and friends. Oh, and WINGS.  I have only gone through one session of it but I can tell a MAJOR difference on how I used to handle certain situations and how I handle them now. (Part of the reason I feel like I'm ready to go back to SUU. And another blog post on it's own that I will disclose with you.)


So yeah. I've been that busy. 

- Love, Peace, Chicken Grease
K. 

No comments: