I've been slacking on my posts. I know. I'm sorry. Cash has been bugging me more than ever to make a post. Welp, here's a quick update. End of July Cash, pretty much the entire Williams clan (minus a few) and I went to Yellowstone National Park. It was a bunch of fun. TONS of driving but it was worth it. Then during Labor Day weekend Cash and I went on a river trip down the Green Rive in Colorado and Utah starting at the Gates of Lodore and ending up somewhere by Vernal, Utah, I think. Anyway, it was tons of fun we went with Uncle Ron and a few of his friends, Lucas, Josh and a few of his buddies as well. AND my cousin James got married second week of October and with the whole family we couldn't help but have a great time( another post about this soon.) And then Halloween. Actually, nothing really happened other than I dressed up as Rosie the Riveter for work. It was great.
So anyway to what this post really is about. . No Shave November. Just kidding, it's only about November, the month of giving thanks. So a lot friends on Facebook have been posting daily about what they are thankful for that day. I wanted to do it but I'm not a fan of doing that kind of stuff. So here I go.
30 Things I'm Thankful For
1. I'm thankful for my mom. She has the answer for everything and knows what to say and when to say it .
(duh! she's a mom)
2. I'm thankful for the soldiers/veterans who have fought and do fight for this wonderful country.
3. I am thankful for Cash.(the boyfriend not money) I am thankful for all that he has done for me and what I have done for him. I can truly say that for the almost past 3 years we have both grown up more than we thought we could.
4. I am thankful for social networking. Without it I wouldn't be able to stalk random people I went to school with, I mean, keep in touch with family and close friends.
5. I am thankful for Youtube. There I said it, it's out there. There are some days where life just SUCKS and nothing can make it better. And then you hop on Youtube and somehow find the funniest/cutest thins ever and it just makes everything better.
6. I am thankful for Miriam Roche. She may or may not see this, but even though we fought rarely it was always felt like Clash of the Titans.
7. I am thankful for my family. I'm not talking about my brothers (yes, I'm thankful for them) but I'm saying I'm thankful for extended family. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents. I know I have a lot, but I am thankful for each and everyone of them.
8. I am thankful for comedy. If the world wasn't as funny as it was or if people were as funny as they were, this world would be the most boring, dull, and mundane it could ever be.
9. I am thankful for modern medicine and health technology. Without out it none of us would be able to understand why we have certain health issues.
10. This should have been at the top. I am thankful for education. Not so I can become a teacher, but so we can be informed and be able create professions and careers for everyone.
11. I am thankful for food. Without it we'd all be superficial skinny snotty people. HA!!! Just kidding. Without food we wouldn't live. 'nuff said.
12. I am thankful for animals. They make THE CUTEST babies ever. (no argument against cute baby animals)
13. I am thankful for my Lin's family. Without them I wouldn't know what I would do with my free time.
14. I am thankful for music. There are just some moments in life where I just can't express with words. But a
good song with great lyrics will always do the work.
15. I am thankful for love. L-O-V-E I'm not talking about going all out and extravagant for one occasion (unless that's what you define as love, then ignore the rest of this number and jump to 16). I'm talking about when a person is proud of who you are, what you do, appreciates you, wants to be there with you and for you. The person (or people) who keep your 'love tank' full (by 'love tank' I mean that we all have a place in our heart that is like a gas tank, but for love. And when it's full we are confident, happy, and want to show/share our love for others. But when it's empty, we cry out for love and sad/bad things can happen after that.) I guess I should write an entire other post for this one too. I got it from a book called The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman. (you can borrow it if you would like, but remember to return it to me. It's a book that I plan on rereading for the rest of my life. (Cross your fingers so I can get Cash to read it at least once.)
16. I am thankful for my brothers. They all are very different from each other. They all may be annoying and mean sometimes, but we all get along great (Especially since we all past the puberty stage.)
17. I am thankful for TV series. I don't know what it is, but television shows that last longer than 2 seasons are amazing. Dr. Who, The Big Bang Theory, How i met Your Mother, etc. . all those shows are amazing. AND I LOVE THEM!!
18. I am thankful for nature. Any and all things not touched by man are beautiful and amazing.
19. I know I already said I am thankful for education, but I am thankful for my Humanities class. I don't know what it is (I've said that before), but this class has made so many connections with so many other things in my life that it has opened my eyes up to a lot of things.
20. I am thankful for movies. Just like TV shows they are made for our entertainment and for us to memorize and quote at the right time int he right moment.
21. I am thankful for being a Romantic. I know, weird thing to be thankful for, right? I'm learning new things in my humanities class every time we meet and I'm slowly becoming sad that it comes to an end in a couple of weeks.
22. I am thankful for strangers. Another weird one, I know. But there is something about talking with random strangers of having them help you with something that you're struggling with that make it all that much better.
23. I am thankful for vehicles. Without them I would never be able to get to where I need to go.
24. I am thankful for being free. And by free I mean that I am thankful for the fact that I have the choice to vote and be heard. That I can say what I want and not be punished for any of it. So yeah, I am thankful for this nations president(s) and what they and our founding fathers have done for what we have today. (Don't go all political on me.)
25. I am thankful for Instant Netflix. I wouldn't be caught up with all the shows and movies everyone somehow magically have time for.
26. I am thankful for Teen Mom 2. WHY? It's a great birth control method with what and who they have to deal with. I know everyone goes through it, but watching it is better than living it. (too harsh)
27. I am thankful for footie pajamas. WHY? Because they make everything so much easier to deal with and they are super cute!!! Just like this one (If I was rich enough, I'd have all them) (Cash buy me one. . . PUHLEEEASE!!!!)
28. I am thankful for electronic devices. I would probably do nothing or get nothing done if I didn't have certain electronic devices.
29. I am thankful for clothes. I probably will never have a sense of fashion unless I employ a personal shopper, but there are some outfits that are just super cute and sometimes make me a tad jealous that I don't have those clothes. (too superficial?)
30. I am thankful this damn post is done even though it's three days late.