Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Addicted to Netflix

I have to admit. . . 
I'm addicted to Netflix.
I don't have a very active social life outside of Cash and his family. 
(which I don't mind)
I secretly watch shows that I make fun of or say that I have better things to do when it's showing.

Why?

Because I secretly get jealous that people have television and can watch it whenever they want.

The only "TV" that I watch is football and westerns at Cash's uncle's house on Sundays after dinner.
 Then again I'm either asleep from a full stomach or reading the newspaper because it's more interesting than a  sports game. 

I think I know what I want for my birthday next year.
 I know it's 363 days before that will happen but if Cash doesn't get cable or satellite before my birthday. . 
That's what I want. 

Cable.

Nothing else. 

Write that down. 
Cable and nothing else.
(well maybe a few bucks to shop with)

-Love, Peace, Chicken Grease
K.

1 comment:

Lib-Dawg said...

Cut the netflix - it's a waste of time! And, it will save you money. Just say'n. Plus Cash is to much of a tight wad to break down and PAY for cable. Sorry.