Friday, September 30, 2011

Going Crazy

I'm going crazy. I have class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 11-1. Tuesday and Thursday I have nothing. I try and study those days but who wants to use a full day of studying? I've tried it and it's getting old. I'm going crazy. I study for as long as I can and then I just sit around and do nothing. I don't know what to do. I work from 5-8 every weeknight but other than that I do nothing. I'm lost. Back home if I wasn't at school I was at work and I loved it. Now that I have WAY more time on my hands than I would like I don't know what to do. I'm going stir crazy. I've been trying to find a new or second job that will take some of my time off my hands but in this college town. . good freaking luck. There are a few positions open that would be great for me.


BUT, I don't have a CPR certification, I don't have a lifeguard training or a WSI, I don't have experience breaking horses, or a degree to teach ESL, and I'm not 21.

And everyplace I have put in an application form say that either they already found someone and haven't taken down their position ad or that I'm on their list for someone to call. I don't want to be on a list you might call. I want to be on the list that you've already called, loved, and hired.


This.


Sucks.


What should I do? Blog about my whole day, everyday?


I guess I could start hiking around Cedar mountain or Kanarra mountain to get slim and fit into a pretty white dress. But I don't want to go alone. Well, most of the time I don't want to go alone, but when I do, Cash wont let me go alone. So that's out of the question of going alone.


I need something to do. I need to start a new hobby because I'm going crazy.

2 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

I used to package scrapbooking supplies. It's only the last week of the month, first come first serve, you make your own hours between 9-5 and you can come and go as you please. It's Storytellers Inc., I'm still friends with them. Call them at (435) 586-1576 and tell them you know me. It'll keep you busy one week a month:)

Anisa said...

You can't get a job at the Lin's there?

I soooo don't know what it's like to be bored. I have way too many hobbies and always have tons to do that never gets done.... oh to be bored:)