Saturday, May 7, 2011

Update Time

Alright, I have to apologize for taking FOREVER to do a new post but I have just been CRAZY busy. When people ask me what I have been up to I usually just say "Work and School" but not anymore. Finals are over, school is out and I have started in a new department at Lin's which is totally awesome!




But the problem is I jumped from 15 hours a week to 40 + hours a week. It's not really a problem, but more like a BIG change that I'm not used to. I used to have at least three to four, maybe even five days off and now it's down to just two days off. I don't want it to seem like I'm complaining about not having enough days off. I just have to get used to working A LOT more. But I like it. I enjoy working this much, usually I go crazy for not getting out of my house very often during the summer. But now I'll be spending most of my time at Lin's so come visit me.



Easter was a fun holiday, I spent it with Cash and we just hung out and made cute little easter egg monsters since I color eggs every year I figured I'd get Cash involved also. They were loads of fun and I can't want to do it again next year. This is what we made.




Aren't they cute?


Well this part is for Ellen and for anyone else that wants to see what we did. Cash and I had an idea and we decided to go with it. We painted the guest room downstairs from some sort of blueish color to Bright Vermillion. If you ask Cash he says it's the "Pink room" but I like to call it "Red with a hint of pink". But anyways here are some before and after pitcures.


Before:





After:












I like the color and I know Cash likes it more than he would say. Besides he picked it out.


Well that's all I have for now. Oh and I"ll start back up on the 30 Day Challenge most likely tomorrow. I enjoyed doing the challenge, but I got so caught up in school and training for work that I didn't have much time to keep up with it. I wont start back at the beginning but I start back up where I left off.

1 comment:

Anisa said...

I like the color of the room.

I was wondering why I was seeing you at Lins more.