Sunday, March 27, 2011

30DC - Day 3,4

I've been a little behind on my 30 Day Challenge, but I've been pretty busy the past couple of days so this is day 3 and 4 all in one post. Hope it makes sense to you.


Day 3


A habit you wish y0u didn't have.


I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator. No matter what I have to get done I always procrastinate until it's either too late or the day before it needs to be finished. (ie: this post is making up for three days) Another habit I wish I didn't have would be my random cravings for unhealthy food. I've learned to control it for the most part, but there are those days where I just can't say no.



Day 4

A list of 15 Songs that represent your life's sound track.


(I encourage you to listen to all of them or just a few. Whichever floats your boat.)


1. Count on Me - Bruno Mars (Just listening to the words remind me of relationships with friends.)


2. Here I Go Again - White Snake (Miriam and I just LOVE this song)


3. We Like to Party - Vengaboys (This song represents all of the boys in my family)


4. I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift (This song can go either way for a friend, family member, or a special someone. But this is for my mom, because I am my mother's daughter)


5. Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz (When I was younger, everyone said that I would become a heartbreaker, it's come true for some past things but not all)


6. Billionaire - Bruno Mars (I probably will never become a billionaire, but it's always fun to dream.)


7. Perfect Two - Auburn (Just listen to the song and you'll know what it's about ;)


8. If I Die Young - The Band Perry (It's a sad song, but I love it)


9. Like a G6 - Far East Movement ( I love the beat to dance to, but I'm also fly like a G6)


10. I've Got Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks (Everyone has friends in low places)


11. Don't Stop Believing - Journey (This song makes me feel better when tough times are around because it reminds me to "Don't Stop Believing")


12. Fireworks - Katy Perry (You just need to remember you're a firework. Show who you really are, shine not matter what)


13. Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson (This is my anthem for every female in the world.)


14. Love Me or Hate Me - Lady Sovereign (Just what the chorus says "Love me or hate me it's still an obsession)


15. Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bob McFerrin (This song makes me feel better when I'm stressed.)


No comments: