Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So Ready for School.

"Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing. "





So school has already started for all the "kids" from K-12. But honestly, I wish college started at the same time. I know, I should be like everybody else and not want to go back to school. But I am SO READY for school to start I think I might start counting down the days until it gets here. I'm ready to show up to class, meet new friends, and do homework like it's going out of style. I guess that's why I want to become a teacher. But anyways, for all those who enjoy going to school like me only 8 more days. (minus weekends)

No comments: