Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Broke the Barrier!!

So the reason I'm super excited is that I BROKE THE 170 BARRIER!!! WAHOO!!


So lately I was a little down and not really to happy about all this dieting and working out because almost every morning I would weigh myself and for some stupid reason I just couldn't get past 170 lbs.

I'm not THAT skinny. But one day... hopefully.

WELL, after trying harder and eating smarter and the fun hike Cash and I did yesterday. I weighed myself and I broke the barrier and now I weigh 168 lbs. WAHOO!!! I'm super excited and can't wait to lose more. The really cool thing is that two weeks ago I tried on my dress that I'm wearing to my friends wedding and embarrisng enough it didn't fit. Well I tried it on again and it actually zipped up!! Another big WAHOO!!

No comments: