Thursday, February 17, 2011

Olive Garden is out.


If you ever asked me in the past where was my favorite place to eat I would have to say Olive Garden. But after last night, I seriously have to rethink where my favorite place is to eat. Cash and I didn't celebrate Love Day on the official date of February 14th. We decided to go on a different day to escape the chaos of everyone going out to eat to celebrate on that day.


So last night after work, we decided to go to Olive Garden since we had a wonderful gift card from the Griffins. We walked right in and was seated right away. (That was the good part.) The host told us that our waitor would be with us real quick. Which is usual, since I've been there many times and have always had great service.

Well, we sat down decided what we wanted to eat and then just. sat. there. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE that worked there completely ignored us, walked by, asked the couples around us how the food was and didn't even stop by our table to see if we had been helped. Even the waitor that was supposed to serve us completely ignored us. She walked by every table and asked them how their food was tasting and then wouldn't even look at us. We sat there for about 15 to 20 minutes and then got fed up with the fact that nobody had talked to us and left.


Cash felt bad that we couldn't eat at my favorite place to eat. But after that experience I don't think I'll ever eat there unless I am in Salt Lake or in Las Vegas. So we decided to go to Red Lobster since that was the only other place on the gift card that was in our town that we could go to. And can I just say, I am so thankful for Red Lobster. We showed up, got sat down right away, had our drinks and our food ordered with the first 5 to 10 minutes of sitting down.






Now, how freaking hard is that!? Why can't all restraunts have service like Red Lobster?

No comments: